Medical coding and Revenue Cycle Management
Doctus Provides Medical Coding Services to Hospitals and Speciality Physicians with timely , high Quality Medical Coding Solutions. Our core competency lies in providing high quality medical coding services for all medical specialties and subspecialties. By partnering in Remote Medical Coding services with Doctus, You get:
Expert, certified coders that is specific and dedicated to your needs and practice
A process that is tailored to each client’s policies and protocols
A process to identify documentation issues and how to avoid them
Optimized revenue while reducing compliance risk
Increase cash flow by reducing lag days and improving claims submission
Reduced administrative burden and expenses
Workflow management system that supports the coding process and tracks every record, code and status
Compliance is the key to our business in every department. Doctus strictly complies with HIPAA. Every employee is trained to adhere to stringent security procedures and guidelines to protect the data entrusted to us and handle your medical record coding with the utmost in confidentiality and security. We are committed to providing accurate, aggressive and ethical coding, that is compliant under government and insurance regulations. In short, our medical coding specialists work to ensure your maximum reimbursement, without leaving you subject to audit.
Doctus’s expertise in healthcare documentation, compliance standards, coding capabilities and our investments in skills up-gradation of our resources have established us as the preferred service provider for marquee clients.
Key highlights of our Coding Centre of Excellence are:
- Doctus’s AAPC and AHIMA certified coding team is proficient with CPT, ICD, HCPCS level II and DRG codes across various specialties.
- The coders complete a comprehensive training program and are involved in continuing education programs.
- Assurance in maintaining coding policies and procedures, appropriate and accurate managed contract advice and reports.
Doctus’s pool of highly skilled Medical Coders has worked on multi-speciality and multi-disciplinary requirements. The following are some specialities that we have worked with although we are not limited to these specialities:
- Inpatient Coding
- Ambulatory Surgery Coding
- OPV Coding
- Emergency Room Coding
- Medical coding auditsConsulting
Files are audited by a certified senior coding staff who checks on the accuracy of the codes assigned. Our quality assurance team verifies that the charts for up-coding or down-coding will ensure maximum reimbursement and fewer or no denials.
ICD 10 Ready:
ICD-9 is going to be old hat on October 1, 2015. The new classification system will come with more than 141,000 different codes, a significant expansion from the mere 17,000 codes available in ICD-9. The transition to ICD-10 is a comprehensive undertaking that impacts every facet of the billing and coding business.
Our Coders received Advanced training on Anatomy Pathophysiology and in ICD 10. and are regularly going through Pre-implementation Knowledge assessments. Our coders Dual Code ICD 9 and ICD 10 every day to stay in practice and Continuing Education. Our coders are ready for the Transition.
- Best in class, comprehensive QA process – with an emphasis on accuracy – to measure and assess individual coder performance and overall coding quality
- Rework Denials at our expense
- Prompt, Efficient and 24/7 support
- Facility Coding:
– Inpatient; Same Day Surgeries; Observations/ Outpatient Services; Ancillaries; Rehab; Emergency Departments; Hospital-based.
- Physician Coding:
– Diagnostic Procedural/ Surgical Services; E&M (including Office Visits, Preventative Visits, Observations, Inpatient Services Consultations and Emergency Services)
Clinics; Facility E&M.
- Proficient with Leading HIT and HIM Documentation Systems
- Extension – Not Outsourcing – Of Coding Processes
– On-site & off-shore virtualization of operational processes
– Comprehensive extension of client’s process adapted to their priorities, policies and protocols
– Workflow management system that supports the coding process and tracks every record
– Named, dedicated resources assigned to your account.
- Client Friendly Terms & Conditions
– Unbeatable, flexible, simplified – per case or per FTE – pricing structure.
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified
- Currently serving a US-based top 5 HIM Solutions company since 3 years
- Fully Compliant with HIPAA Privacy and Security regulations
– Coding completed in Client HIM systems via a secure VPN and SSL connection
– Paperless Coding Production Centre.
- 118 Expert, experienced AAPC and AHIMA certified medical coders, all with over 4 years of US health system coding experience (Max Exp:14 years – Min Exp:4 yrs)
- 24 Hr TAT and Quality is measured by top US-based Global HIM Solutions Providers
– Facility Coding: Overall Coding Accuracy Rate: Over 98%
– Physician Coding: Overall Coding Accuracy Rate: Over 98%
3599 Lago De Bracciano Street,
San Jose, CA – 95148, USA.